Check it out, Marvelites, you’re the first to see this upcoming comic book cover to Gambit #10 by Clay Mann and Rachelle Rosenberg. Look for more Marvel premieres on Marvel’s Facebook!
Writer: James Asmus
Penciler: Clay Mann
Inker: Seth Mann
Colorist: Rachelle Rosenberg
Letterer: VC’s Cory Petit
OH PLEASE fucking tell me you were honest about sending his mom the convo
because i need a christmas present that good
knowing a guy is going to have to deal with his mom knowing he perpetuates rape culture
and be accountable for his actions
I’m going to do this to every guy who does this to me. And they’re so easy to track down on FB too.
i would have taken the money and sent the caps anyway
If she was really offended she should have stopped chatting with him. This girl isn’t a hero. She is just a girl pissed off at men. Sure, he crossed lines, but she could have stopped talking to him without trying to cause stress within his family.
1. I was not offended. His sexual advances made me uncomfortable, but I was not offended by them.
2. I wasn’t trying to be a hero, I don’t like that people are viewing me as a hero, but what can I do?
3. I am not a girl, I am a woman. A grown ass woman who has zero problem being held accountable for her actions.
4. I am not pissed off at men. I love men, men are awesome. I’ve dated tons of them. This particular man, not so awesome.
5. What if he’d caused me more stress than he did? What if he’d triggered me? Why is it that he’s the only person whose wellbeing matters to you?
Didn’t anyone ever tell you what happens when you assume?
I know I said I was done reblogging and commenting on this but I’m still getting some of the notifications and sometimes I feel the need to defend myself.